OPERATIONS SPECIALIST JOB POSTING
CAP Logistics is a full service transportation and logistics company. Our services include custom transportation solutions for industries that cannot afford expensive downtime, in addition to supply chain analysis and a suite of traditional transportation services. CAP has achieved an excellent reputation in the transportation and supply chain industry, as well as the community, which has been substantiated by numerous awards.
CAP prides itself on delivering the highest level of service in the transportation industry. We value creativity, and one-on-one communication with our customers. We take the time to coordinate custom solutions that meet their specific transportation needs.
For more information about working at CAP Logistics, please watch our video: http://youtu.be/l14iHGoRAPY
For more information about the services we provide and the industries we serve, please visit www.caplogistics.com
$15-19/hour, depending on applicable experience and education.
CAP Logistics offers a strong total compensation package. Our competitive pay and benefits package includes incentive programs, Safe Harbor 401k employer contributions, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, pre-tax accounts for health care, life insurance, vision coverage, paid sick time, paid vacations, paid company holidays, job training programs, and a comprehensive wellness program that includes an on-site fitness facility and company-paid classes with professional trainers.
Our company places great value on its employees. We foster a close family-feel culture where employees can work autonomously and continuously develop a strong skill-set, enabling employees to grow within our company. We are interested in employees who will take personal responsibility for making the company successful. CAP Logistics gives its employees the freedom and autonomy to do their jobs. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
As an Operations Specialist, you will help ensure that CAP Logistics remains a leader in the transportation industry by speaking with customers and determining the best customized, door-to-door transportation solution to meet their needs.
· Denver, CO
· Salt Lake City, Utah
· Houston, Texas
Training (approximately 2 to 3 months): Monday – Friday day shift
Shift: 45 hours/week, may consist of night and/or weekend shifts
*Evenings and/or weekend shift work required, which will pay a 10-15% shift differential on top of normal pay.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Determining customer needs and providing customized service based on those needs
· Complying with all operational and quality control processes
· Providing exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers
· Maintaining communication with customers throughout shipment process
· Responding to all customer correspondence in a timely manner
· Converting quote requests into services sold
· Properly documenting all customer and vendor correspondence within each transaction
· Controlling costs through efficient routing and management of vendor resources
· Completing and collecting all shipment requirements in a timely manner
· Monitor the quality and timeliness of shipments
· Responding to all internal and external communication promptly and completely
· High school diploma OR equivalent
· Customer service experience is preferred
· Can legally work within the U.S.
· Can speak, read, write, and understand English; Spanish fluency appreciated.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Ability to effectively communicate and interface with peers, management, and customers
Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests
Business knowledge and ethical behavior
Problem solving skills
*CAP Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence.